Quality & abundance of assets aside -- which are awesome -- I find great amusement in the nature of this asset pack & its size. Purposeful or inadvertent, thank you for the laugh.
A downloadable asset pack
The resources contained herein can be freely mixed and matched with resources from any of the PVGames resource sets (you can find more here) to exponentially expand your game world!
About this bundle:
The drumming, the drumming in the Deep…
Far below the surface dwell creatures of twisted visage and vile hearts. They have thrived in the darkness, and for centuries have amassed their numbers. Now, they march for the surface…
Orcs, trolls, ettins, even a mighty dragon await you in the Underdeep! But that is not all, for both the Drow and Dwarves also live deep within the earth. Tiles, monsters, and three races of characters all themed around caverns will allow you to build complex dungeons for your players to explore and gain riches! When combined with other PVGames assets (namely Medieval: Dungeons), the possibilities grow exponentially.
FEATURES for Medieval Underdeep:
- 12 Tile sheets for cavernous environments, including varying ground types, stalagmites, entrances/exits, Dwarven-themed furniture, bridges, webs, and more!
- 5 Seamless fog and lava overlays that can be used as scrolling layers.
- 3 unique character races, Dwarves, Orcs, and Drow, all of which come with a combined total of 177 pieces of clothing, armor, weapons, hair styles, equipment, etc to fully customize your own characters. All of the Drow and Orc clothing options are fully compatible with all human character clothing options and templates from other PVGames Medieval sets and vice versa.
- 4 Drow character templates, 5 Dwarf character templates, 6 Orc character templates.
- Each character template and piece of equipment, clothing, etc comes with the resources to create over 50 different spritesheets ranging from walking, running, sleeping, sitting, side-view combat, down poses, idling, and much more – many in both 4 and 8 directions! On top of that, each comes with the resources to make busts, paperdolls, and facesets!
- 8 stand-alone monsters, each with busts, facesets, oversized battlers, animated side-view battler spritesheets, walking spritesheets, idling spritesheets, and more!
- 13 Pre-made characters utilizing the resources within are included.
- Separated shadows for all character templates.
You are free to use the resources in any game-making software that you want. You are free to edit the resources to fit your needs. You are free to use the resources in commercial projects.
You can see many of the resources from the Medieval packs in action in a couple of sample games I made for an Indie Game Developer Competition here:
If you are interested in getting access to thousands of additional resources, including all of the latest resources not-yet-released (as well as exclusive resources), then consider taking a look at my Patreon, which gets updated multiple times per week with brand new game-making resources.
Other compatible asset packs on itch.io presently:
Thank you kindly!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: