From the corner of your eye you can see it, but you dare not look directly. It walks towards you… no, that isn’t right, it is more of a jerking, shambling motion but… not quite that, either. It defies any articulation. But there is one thing you are certain of. You never should have opened the Black Book.
As a sequel to the hugely popular Mythos Horror resource set, Mythos: Reawakening presents you with a huge number of assets to craft your horror masterpiece!
The resources contained herein can be freely mixed and matched with resources from any of the PVGames resource sets (you can find more here) to exponentially expand your game world!
- 53 tile sheets for a wide range of 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s inspired environments. There are tiles for interiors, exteriors, trains, houses, hospitals, shops, industrial areas, office spaces, vehicles, schools, and more. Most tiles come in both orthogonal and isometric perspectives.
- 27 large tiles for ritual areas, trains, train tracks, trees
- 140 pre-made buildings to construct towns and cities.
- 10 Animated tile sheets containing light sources, creepy rocking chairs, ceiling fans, and doors.
- 12 horrific monsters (including everyone’s favorite deep-ocean dreamer, Cthulhu!) Every creature comes with numerous sprite sheets for walking, idling, attacking, resting, and many other movements and behaviors, all in 8 directions. Each also comes with faces and oversized front-view battlers (most monsters come with 4).
- 6 Background images to create special backdrops.
- 24 unique characters loaded with tons of animation sprite sheets and resources (each character has 58 individual sheets, busts, faces, paperdolls). Walking, running, attacking, combat ready, critically wounded, sleeping, resting, using items, interacting with objects, and much more. All sprite sheets are in 8 directional facings.
- 12 Pre-constructed interior rooms. Just add decorations and they are ready to go! These can also serve as guides for creating your own rooms with the provided resources in the tile sheets.
- Size and scale is the same as the PVGames Medieval resources, so all resources are compatible with each other and can be freely mixed and matched.
- You are free to use the resources in any game-making software that you want. You are free to edit the resources to fit your needs. You are free to use the resources in commercial projects.
If you are interested in getting access to thousands of additional resources, including all of the latest resources not-yet-released (as well as exclusive resources), then consider taking a look at my Patreon, which gets updated multiple times per week with brand new game-making resources.
Other compatible asset packs on itch.io presently:
FREE: Infernus Tileset
FREE: Christmas Krampus
FREE: Apex Predators
Medieval Town and Country + Interiors Bundle
Medieval: Warfare + Knights Templar Bundle
Medieval: Plague Bringers + Diseased Town Bundle
Medieval: High Seas
Sci-Fi Game Assets
Thank you kindly!