which RPG system does these fit? RPG MV OR ACE
2.5D Snow and Ice
A downloadable asset pack
Feel the chill breeze blow across the northern tundra! This set of tile assets will let you build snow-filled environments, ice-filled caverns, and more! All PVGames 2.5D resources are designed to be modular and interchangeable with one another, so that you can collect and expand upon your library for exponential possibilities!
FEATURES for the 2.5D Nature Tiles Vol. 1 Tileset:
- Over 100 cliff pieces for snow and ice cliffs.
- 46 interior cavern pieces for snowy and icy caves.
- 48 ground tiles and decals (tiles are tileable).
- 31 additional tiles including snow-covered trees, icicles, and snowbanks.
- Modular pieces that can be mixed and matched with each other and any other PVGames 2.5D resource. Build anything you want!
If you would like to support the making of more of these assets and gain access to thousands of additional resources, including many that are exclusive, then consider taking a look at my Patreon. Thank you!
Other PVGames asset packs on itch.io presently:
Thank you kindly!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
is there a game engine you recommend for your tilesets?
The two most common ones are Unity and RPGMaker, though there are other people who use them on Godot, Construct, and Game Maker, among others. There's also an engine being made specifically for these assets. You can find it in the PVGames Discord channel!